- Easy to open on any device
- Over 180 accommodation options with type, contacts and coordinates
- Includes detailed Tankwa Karoo National Park map
- Major and secondary roads with some offloads. Route distances and road information.
- Essential information such as fuel points, hospitals, vehicle repairs, tourist offices and emergency contacts
- Adventure and leisure activities throughout the region
- GPS coordinates of main intersections
- Various points of interest
Please Note: The PDF versions are not printable as for a printed version we have the paper maps.
This map covers the West Coast region of South Africa, from Yzerfontein in the south to Lutzville in the north, and to Sutherland in the east. It also includes the Tankwa Karoo, east of the Cederberg, and home to the Africa Burns festival, with its many dirt roads and tracks for biking and gravel travel fans. A highlight is the Tankwa Karoo National Park, with its rugged landscapes and wide range of accommodation options.
A popular weekend and holiday getaway for many South Africans, this region includes the Cederberg and Groot Winterhoek mountain ranges, famous for their hiking trails. Well-known campsites such as Sanddrif, Algeria and Beaverlac are included in this map as well as many others. Explore the Sandveld towns of Redelinghuys and Aurora, surf the waves of Elands Bay or bird-watch at the Velorenvlei. Just before Langebaan turn into the West Coast National Park where you can hike, watch the wildlife or go snorkeling in the warm lagoon waters near Churchaven. Further afield along the N1, stop off in Matjiesfontein a tiny, isolated railway village with the beautiful Victorian era Lord Milner Hotel. Spend a night in picturesque Nieuwoudtville, in the Hantam Karoo or see Sutherlands observatory built here for its absence of light and pollution.
With a host of accommodation options including camping, caravanning, lodges and hotels, GPS co-ordinates of intersections, fuel availability, holiday adventure activities and places to eat, this is a great addition to bring along on any day trip or weekend away.